The Sovrn //Commerce network includes merchants that offer both CPA and CPC pricing.
Keep in mind these points regarding CPC rates:
- When taking a look at CPC rates, you will see that only a small portion are listed as a cent value. This means we’ve secured this rate on all eligible clicks from a given merchant.
- We are unable to disclose CPC rates for any merchant that we do not have a negotiated flat rate with. This is due to the fact that the rates fluctuate frequently at the discretion of the merchant.
- Commission rates will be displayed as “Not Listed” for any merchant without a negotiated CPC or manually entered CPA rate.
Keep in mind these points regarding CPA rates:
- Some rates will show up as blended rates. These are the rates with a tilde in front of them. Blended rates are automated based on our sale data for a given merchant meaning that they are updated more accurately and quickly than ever before.
- We do not show all CPA rates as blended. Sometimes you will see multiple rates for a given merchant. This means that they have not yet been changed from the previous format of being entered manually and are not yet displaying a blended rate.
- Some merchants do not have any CPA rate displayed—even though they are currently paying a commission on sales. This means that there hasn’t been a rate manually entered and that there is no blended rate for that merchant at this time.